Unfortunately I did not take my camera with me but I can report that my Mom has moved. She moved to a condominium close to where Perry lives (right down the street actually). She can now spend time with Perry & Ginger and their little ones and is 2 1/2 hours away from Amy and I. (In opposite directions) She now has a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home. There will be no yardwork or snow shoveling, which is a good thing when you start to have arthritis. She actually has a dishwasher (which may never get any use) and an ice maker in her fridge which I was envious of! Her garage is huge and has lots of nice shelves in it.
She sold her home to a nice young man who is a father of 2 little girls. He will take care of the house and orchard and he actually helped Mom move out! He was excited to get the place! So, all in all it will be a good move for everyone involved.
1 comment:
My mom was just telling me all about her sister's new condo the other day when they were here for a visit. I am so excited for her! Yay Aunt Mary Ann!
:~D
Post a Comment