Saturday, August 23, 2008

He's Home!!!!!

First, we decorated the house and road with signs and balloons! Then we headed to the airport. Justin's airplane from Salt Lake was supposed to be here at 12:54 on August 23rd. However, he came walking down the stairs at about 12:37 and put us all into shock because the airplane got there early, we weren't ready with our cameras and some were even in the restroom! However, we have Justin home now and he looks Great! We hugged the stuffing out of him.





The community puts this on a sign when our missionaries come home - - so this time it was Justin's turn!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the safe return. He looks great :)

Loralee and the gang... said...

Just looking at the pictures of your son's return makes me just want to cry! And it has only been 6 months for us so far. Thankfully the time is going quickly. (But I think that's just because I'm getting Old!)
-And the billboard was So sweet. Maybe we can get the video/pizza store here in Athol to do that- hahaha.
Loralee

Loralee and the gang... said...

Just looking at the photos of your son's return make me want to cry. And it has only been 6 months for us so far. Thankfully the time has been going pretty quickly. (But I think that's just because I am getting Old).
I thought the billboard was pretty sweet, too. Maybe the video/pizza store here in Athol will do that for us...hahaha
Loralee

Hoffmaniacs said...

It seems like yesterday when I was getting off of that airplane. Time flies! I hope he can get into a good routine (not that his previous routine wasn't good!). It is an awkward transition back to reality...when does school start?

Perry