Sunday, September 7, 2008

Now he's gone again!

I seem to not be as with it on the camera deal but I guess I can leave a message anyway - Justin spoke in church last week. We had dinner at our house afterwards for those who came. We had a pretty good turnout but for some reason I didn't think to take pictures (duh). Anyway, all went well. I was able to spend the day with Justin Tuesday at the college (BYUI) going from department to department trying to get some questions answered. He doesn't know for sure what he wants to major in... (computer science, chemistry, art, english) We bought some of his books and looked around. They built a huge new bookstore at the college.

Mark has had Justin working as much as possible since he has been home, which includes getting poles in the mountains to build corrals out of, he also swathed Grain on Friday. This morning as we were getting ready for church Justin was loading his pickup with all the stuff he wants to take to Rexburg and now he is gone again. At least this time I can call him or text him on the cell phone!

I'm grateful he had the opportunity to serve a mission. He has learned a great deal about the gospel and life in general, our family was blessed in many ways and he met alot of neat people!

2 comments:

Hoffmaniacs said...

Don't worry...as long as he has dirty laundry to wash, he will always know his way home! Rexburg is a lot closer than Oklahoma too, right?

Perry

Melissa said...

I can't believe how old our kids are getting and yet we never age! Amazing!