Sunday, August 10, 2008

Justin is Returning!!!


To all those who are interested- Justin is returning on August 22nd at 12:54 in the Idaho Falls Airport. He will also be speaking in church on August 31st at 9 a.m. We will have dinner at 1 p.m. at our house! Let us know if you can come!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...time flies! I can't believe Justin will be home already! It looks like you had a fun time at the fair. I have only one thing to say........let Wilbur live! haha. Will you be serving pork for Justin's homecoming meal?

Anonymous said...

What a handsome young man!!

Only 11 days!!!

love ya

Loralee and the gang... said...

I can't believe it has been two years already...but it probably seems longer than that to you. I hope the time will go quickly for us until Chad returns - he has been out 6 months already! He went from the more 'upscale' city of Rancagua to the Ghettos of Santiago this past transfer. Keep him in your prayers.
Loralee

Anonymous said...

Time does fly...wow! Hopefully he had a good experience and met some interesting people. I'm with Perry on the Wilbur comment. Poor piggy. :(

Amy

Michelle said...

Just so you know - we won't be serving "Tiger" at the homecoming meal! You're not supposed to name your farm animals however - according to an e-mail Mom sent me! LOL