Saturday, September 11, 2010

Bountiful Baskets!


I have been participating in a program called Bountiful Baskets the past couple of months. We pay $15.00 plus a handling fee of $1.50 and are able to get all of this food! I usually participate once a month but could participate as often as twice a month in my area or more if I wanted to drive to a different location. If you can't see everything in the photo for vegetables I have corn, romaine lettuce, mushrooms, cabbage, squash and tomatoes. Of the fruit there are grapes, apples, nectarines, plums, bananas and a melon. If you are interested in this organization go to http://www3.bountifulbaskets.org/ and check it out! They also have add on items. This time I was able to buy a box of peaches that go anywhere from $14-20/box and I was able to buy them for $10. Anyway, I'm happy with what I get!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: