It has often been suggested that as a married couple you should go on dates once a week. . . well, I've noticed that my idea of a date has kind of changed and it hasn't necessarily been my idea. When we first got married I think we were pretty good about going out to a movie, to dinner or to the temple. But as time goes on I think that going to town (since we live 30 miles away from it) on any activity whether it be to the grocery store, a ball game, to get parts for a tractor or other farm implement ends up being our "date". I don't think it is necessary, however, to go and spend alot of money but it is nice to go and spend time together without kids! :)
CLUTTER
We have coats, papers, and shoes that don't have a home! Mark bought me this nice shelf this weekend and this will only cut down on the shoe clutter on the back porch. I'm sure that others have their clutter areas but this laundry room/mud room of ours has been my sore spot. I'm hoping that this new shelf will help to take care of that problem!
2 comments:
Cool shelves! And yes, your date nights sound just like ours - and we don't lke to spend any money either...
:~D
I wish I had room for some shelves like that! :)
Amy
Post a Comment