Friday, January 23, 2009

No picture necessary

I believe that we have all been in this position before. . . your nose is running, you can't breathe, you cough or try not to cough because it just hurts, your nose hurts because you've blown it so many times, your lips are chapped, etc. Got a good picture of that now? Well, that's how I'm feeling at the moment. I take medicine to help everything to calm down and promptly go to sleep. I get up and my nose runs and I cough again. So. . .maybe it is better just to stay asleep!? Laundry needs to be done, the kitchen needs to be swept and mopped, the carpets need to be vacuumed and bookkeeping most likely needs to be done. Where am I? Asleep or zoning out on the computer with my box of tissues close by! The phone rings it's just a telemarketer wanting me to give them money and they can't hear me tell them "NO". Oh, well. It's Friday, my kids and husband will be home this afternoon after school and THEY can answer the phone and talk to the telemarketer!

1 comment:

Paul said...

oh come on, show us a picture. lol
hope you are feeling better. actually, i was down all day, too. ate some bad korean food or something. ick.