When I was growing up I was in some plays. I enjoyed the process of practicing and the "rush" of putting on a play. It seems that my daughters have also caught this bug. They spent all summer going to practices on Wednesday and Thursday evenings along with their cousin Michael practicing this Melodrama. I encouraged him to come along and try out for the play and I believe he did a mighty fine job! The play was not very well attended but for those who did attend it was a treat. Shelby played the part of the "Holiday Out" Manager and Mayli played a part in the pre-show entertainment. Michael was the supposed "town drunk" named Freddy.
Shelby is in the blue dress...

Yes, it is a man in a dress and it was one of the funnier parts in the play!

These little girls were the "Dancing Dwarves" and the pre-show for the play.

Next year the director wants to do Annie - - we'll see....
1 comment:
That's funny - I can just see Michael as the town drunk - I think he has a good personality for acting! The pics didn't show up on my computer. :(
Post a Comment