Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's that time again - - family picture time!

We had pictures taken at a fundraiser for the school - - Mark says you get what you pay for - - but I think they turned out ok considering who the subjects are? :) Anyway - just thought I'd share! I like the hugging picture because my daughters are constantly grabbing me and hugging the stuffing out of me and I can't get them to quit - so for me this is a good reminder of that.



The kids decided they needed to have a picture of them and they were being silly for the camera - - some, particularly Candy, enjoy the posing aspect.

And we have the normal sit and smile picture!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I like the hugging one too. :)

Love
Amy

Loralee and the gang... said...

Those are the cutest pictures! I love the hugging one...and the silly one...and the normal posed family one. I think you got a great value at any price. And what a great idea for a fundraiser!
:D
-oh, any word from Paul? I noticed that someone from Wakayama Japan has visited my blog a couple times...

Paul said...

yeah, nice pictures! thanks for sending my own personal copy. its on the fridge.

Anonymous said...

The pics look great! The girls all look so beautiful . . . don't know if their "hand guns" are gonna work to fight off all the boys. Good luck!