Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Setting up a Christmas Tree can be a Pain!

Saturday I started out the day with Mayli and Shelby wanting to set up the tree because it was "December 1st". They cleaned up the living room and we put the tree up. I started to wind the lights around the tree limbs as I had heard a friend of mine had done, so I thought I would do the same. I got about 2/3 of the way up the tree and ran out of lights. So, we had to wait til Monday to finish the tree because I needed to go get more lights. I picked up three more boxes of lights and proceeded with the same diligence to wrap the lights around the branches. . . and ran out of lights again. We wanted to finish decorating the tree on Monday so, Candy helped me unwind all the lights and then she proceeded to follow me around the tree until I had them all back on AGAIN! I still think the bottom is a little more well-lit than the top but I'm not doing it again! I think that's why I don't like decorating for Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's why you get pre-lit trees! :) jgyyyyguyjyyf...that was Lillie typing, "I like your pretty Christmas tree!"

Love ya
Ginger

Anonymous said...

That's why you get pre-lit trees! :) jgyyyyguyjyyf...that was Lillie typing, "I like your pretty Christmas tree!"

Love ya
Ginger