We do have much to be thankful for at this time of year, however, we are going to be having some difficult changes for a period of time. Mark's Mom is no longer going to be having chemotherapy. It has been told to us "finally" that it was no longer doing her any good. She is being given morphine to make it more easy for her to breathe and some anti-anxiety medicine. We will now be spending the next while (not sure how long of course) taking care of her in her home. She spent the last several days at Terry & Rona's home. Skyler has been home and has helped Rona take care of her. Janice will be quitting her job for a time and will stay home to take care of her. She will need 24 hour a day care from this point out probably. I'm not sure what to expect and I told Janice I was willing to help. I'm not sure SHE knows what she's getting in to. Nor do I actually. We'll just have to see.
1 comment:
It is hard to watch someone go through all of that! Tell her hi for us. She's in our prayers!
Post a Comment