Friday, June 7, 2013

R Mountain and the Young Women

On May 31st, Mayli and I went to the R Mountain or North Menan Butte to hike with the Young Women in our Ward.  This year their girls camp is going to be in a different area (Darby) and the hikes they will take will be more difficult.  This hike is a good one to demonstrate some difficulty, however they did not do the "Full" hike I would have anticipated.  We trudged up the hill and then found a place to have a little "fireside".  This was given by a friend of one of the camp leaders and I can't remember her name.  She told a story about what is called "The Wagon Box Prophecy" (http://blackfootjournal.com/the-%E2%80%98wagon-box-prophecy%E2%80%99/



As you can see, the prophecy was fulfilled!


I was having a heart attack because Mayli was second to the top of this!




No comments: