Thursday, February 28, 2008

Finally, they got to make a snowman!


This year it has snowed alot, but the snow has been so fluffy that it didn't really stick together. Well, now that it has finally started to melt a little Shelby and Mayli built a snowman. Actually Mayli forced Shelby to help her... that's kind of how it goes around here lately!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Perry Hoffman said...

Good to see a recent post on your blog! I check it once in a while to see if you've updated it. :) We have a snowman in our front yard too...but I won't be sad when it disappears!! I'm ready to break out the lawnmower, but I don't think it would do to well if pushed over a foot of snow. Patience . . .

Perry

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have a lot of snow. Mom got to make a snowman with Bridger and London while she was here but it was all melted by yesterday afternoon:).

Amy

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have a lot of snow. Mom got to make a snowman with Bridger and London while she was here but it was all melted by yesterday afternoon:).

Amy